Monday, January 16, 2017

Obligatory Intro Post

Well.
This is awkward.
I've decided to fool around a bit with a blog thingy helpfully provided by der google, because what else are you going to do at 3 am when you're sober and can't sleep? Right?

Things you should know about me: First, and this is important, I am a very very serious person. Second, sometimes I lie.

I like long walks in the rain, food-both the making and the eating- varuios beer related activities, various ways to spell words, reading all sorts of things-mostly books- and travel. My hobbies/obsessions are the art of quality assurance, movies that have aliens invading the earth or giant monsters eating people, arguing with my wife, and military science. 

Oh, and coffee. I really like coffee.

If that doesn't make me the most serious person ever I don't know what else could.

I aim to have fun with this here blog thingy, but I'm like, totally new at this. Hopefully by the time you read this it'll be all professional and shiny looking and not all bare bones, and you'll be all like "whoa....this is so awesome, this guy has it all together......man....." instead of "whoa...........this dude is so odd............."

Either way I still plan to have some fun, and find a useful way to catch all that random crap that comes out of my head.

I can add pics? Really?

Here is a random pic that I can't possibly explain the logic of:

Ya know just Darth Vader on his lunch break, walking around like he do.






No comments:

Post a Comment